In today’s post-Covid-19 world, giant leaps in science and technology have formed the cornerstones of a future where humanity shapes the world. However, all scientific research begins with a critical QUESTION that defines the problem to be solved.
From there, these questions form the basis for scientists to come up with their ideas, conduct research, and find the answers to life questions.
By posing potential research questions to scientists that may lead to future scientific projects and inventions, you will help contribute 10,000 books to the Science Library for Vietnamese children.
We will receive questions submitted from 02/12/2021 to 07/01/2022.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Participants pose questions for the VinFuture scientists. Language: English or Vietnamese. Word Count: 300 words.
The 20 best questions will be selected to the Final Round, including:
– 05 questions with the highest votes (in the form of likes and shares) on VinFuture’s official Fanpage.
– 15 questions chosen by the Organizing Committee based on the following criteria: i) Innovativeness; ii) Importance and relevance to science and life.
– 1000 participants with questions that pass the Preliminary Round will receive an e-card with signatures and messages from Top global scientists and Sci-tech leaders from VinFuture’s Prize Council.
– The Top 20 questions will each receive a gift that runs on clean energy worth 1 million VND and an invitation to present at the Final Round.
– The Top 03 will each receive a prize consisting of:
First Prize: Cash prize of 30 million VND, 01 Vinfast voucher valued at 15 million VND, and the chance to attend the sharing session with the Prize’s Winner.
Second Prize: Cash prize of 20 million VND, 01 Vinfast voucher valued at 15 million VND, and the chance to attend the sharing session with the Prize’s Winner.
Third Prize: Cash prize of 10 million VND, 01 Vinfast voucher valued at 15 million VND, and the chance to attend the sharing session with the Prize’s Winner.
(*) Due to the complex situations of COVID-19, we apologise for having to limit the number of people attending the Ceremony Award in person. We will send the invitations to the Top 3 to participate in the sharing session with the Prize’s Winner that will be organised on the 21st January in-person/virtually (depending on the current pandemic situations)
Visit https://forms.gle/ZUYcDDiDeKXFFMpKA to submit your question to the scientists today!
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the competition on the VinFuture Prize official website vinfutureprize.org