The VinFuture Prize announced two informational webinars for our 2023 season, exclusively for our nominating partners, prospective nominators, and nominees. The first webinar, taking place on Thursday, February 16th, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (GMT +7), addressed questions and concerns about the nomination process and provided valuable insights from members of the Pre-screening Committee, the Prize Council, and the Laureates.
Our distinguished speakers for the first webinar included:
– Chair: Professor Thuc-Quyen Nguyen
Co-Chair of the VinFuture Prize Pre-screening Committee
University of California, Santa Barbara
– Co-Chair: Professor Daniel M. Kammen
Member of the VinFuture Prize Council
University of California, Berkeley
– Special Guest: Professor Thalappil Pradeep
2022 VinFuture Prize Laureate for Innovators from Developing Countries
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
To ensure the highest quality experience, we were only be able to accommodate a limited number of participants. The second information webinar is scheduled to be taken place on April. If you are interested in joining us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* VinFuture Prize’s Nomination Portal is available at: https://online.vinfutureprize.org/nomination
* The 2023 VinFuture Prize Nomination Portal will close at 2:00 pm on May 15th, 2023 Vietnam time (GMT +7).